Finally! TENOVERSIX‘s very first Private Label collection is here! Take a peek at “Gee’s Bend,” a fabulous, Southern-inspired uniform collection with a vintage feel. All these precious pieces will be available to the public in August at the Los Angeles boutique.
CAREY dress: shown in rose sand silk with butler woven clutch and Kat pumps in red kid suede.
PARKER coat: shown in black raw silk with cotton ticking-stripe lining and Kat wooden wedges in caramel leather.
JEZEBEL dress: shown in natural silk noil with triple-knot tubular belt and Kat pumps in light denim.
TOMMY coat: shown in honey wool with Viva Q. ankle booties in black kid suede.
MAE dress: shown in olive floral sand silk with obi headwrap in olive floral and Viva Q. ankle booties in honey kid suede.
MINA dress: shown in black silk noil with obi head wrap in olive floral and Kat pumps in natural canvas.
JOJO jacket: shown in natural patch print raw silk, over Mae dress in rust floral with Kat pumps in red kid suede.
1. The Quilts & Women of Gee’s Bend, Alabama
2. The work of SF-based artist Llane Alexis, adorable hand-made dolls
3. Anndra Neen jewelry
5. Canyon Coffee – perfect for a relaxing coffee & pastry in Laurel Canyon
7. Win Butler of Arcade Fire and his homemade clothing
8. Poppy Red Lips
9. the Getty museum: the perfect modern backdrop for a day of looking at art.
10. Our TenOverSix Kat Wooden Wedge (loving everything carved and wooden)
Read my interview in W’s Editor Blog – Five Minutes with TenOverSix designers Kristen Lee & Brady Cunningham.